November 26, 2008

Hannah's 6th Birthday



Yippee! My little girl is 6! She woke up to a new scooter just like Ella's, from me and Lennart. Per her grandma's request, there were 6 pink flowers for 6 wonderful years. Ella even promised to give her one of her euros! Topping it off was the dollhouse she wanted from her Oma, Opa, and Uncle Marcus. What a nice morning. Pictured is the cake she took to preschool.
Here she is later that afternoon at her party. She picked an indoor playground, which I was happy to oblige. Amazingly, Ella noticed, upon inspecting her invite list, that her best friend Luise and her little sister Henriette were the only girls! In addition to Luise and Henriette came 5 boys. Funny enough, I wouldn't call her a tomboy, she wanted makeup and princess Lillifee stuff for her birthday and she still loves the color pink, but she nevertheless isn't a typical girl either. You've gotta love her!

1 comment:

annajanine said...

Happy birthday Hannah! You are looking so much older. When I looked at the picture, I thought it might be your 11th birthday. Slow down girl! (Uncle Jonathan)