November 13, 2008

Six Quirks Tag




1. Link the person who tagged you. http://glamontierth.blogspot.com/logspot.com/
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.

Heather's Quirks by Heather:

1. No one may whisper in my ear. It gives me the creeps.

2. I hate to sleep facing someone's face. I don't like feeling breath in my face or letting someone else feel my breath. Grosses me out.
3. I'm a vegetarian that hates vegetables and fruits. Call me a breadaterian.

4. I'm obsessed with my christmas ornaments. I've already brought up my box from the cellar and photgraphed them. (See pics) Please note: The beautiful beading, pearls, glitter, etc. just does not come through in a photo. You'll have to come visit to see the beauty!




5. I'm still scared that something scary lives under my bed(no, not evil dust bunnies!) and is going to grab my leg at night. Even if I'm not completely dressed/jewelry removed/whatever, I still jump into bed and finish from the safety of the top of the bed. I WILL NOT stand still next to my bedside at night. Weird, I know, that's why it's a quirk!
6. I love taking different routes to get from point a to b. I've gotten to see lots of cool little things while just driving home from somewhere.
These are 6 of my quirks. Hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Ok, few comments:
1) HAAAAA - about your Boogey Men - silly goose!
2) LOVE those ornaments - gorgeous!
3) NO WONDER we dove around all the time! We share a quirk!

Man, I miss you!!

p.s. I had a Blizzard today - neener, neener, neener!

Anonymous said...

I feel ya sista!
I TOTALLY agree with #2 (and #6). I feel suffracated (sp?). Sorry Ben...he doesn't get it.
-Elizabeth